Friends...
I and Jin are best fren..we do anything
that best fren do...One day, i realised that i love
him...so i decided to confessed my feeling to him
one nite where we camp with other frens. he said
yes, he would be my boyfren..
So we went on like other gurlfrenboyfren's
life does. Watch movie, walk in park, eat
together, go to beach....but life's not fun as when
we are still best fren....he also doesnt talk much,
or act like we are best fren, close and share
everything...for me, he is not a suitable or
loving boyfren...but i kept quitely this on
my mind...
But since the day he bcome my boyfren,
he every single day would give me a small
teddy bear...At first i thought it was lovely, but
till now, i wonder why he would gav me this...
One day, i was walking alone at a park.
Then i saw Jin talking to another gurl. I walk
toward him and i overheard him saying "i love u'' to the
gurl. I was really angry and i run home coz Jin
never told me he love me all the time we been
boyfren and gurlfren.
Then, at midnite that day, he come to my
house and i open the door. He just passed
me the teddy bear that he used to give me
everyday and said sorry coz i didn't giv u this today. i
was really angry and i shouted at him,
"Why u alwiz giv me this crap? All i wan
to hear form u is, I love you, that's it, izit too
hard???"
Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and
place the teddy bear on my palm and left away..i
throw the teddy bear into my cupboard.
The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet
at bus stop near my house..i walk there and
then he just gav me a big teddy bear,my anger
was still in high position,and i throw the teddy to the
middle of the road. He keep quiet and then he go to
the middle of the road and pick the teddy up.
He dint realise a truck was coming towards
him. I shouted at him not to pick it up and he
was about look at me,and...
*Bang*.
"JIN!!!!!!" I shouted...
the nex minute he was lying on the road,
covered with blood. He was sent to the
hospital but it's too late...i lost him...forever....
after attended his funeral, i went back
home and i hug all the teddy bear he gav me
since the day we bcome gfbf...i counted the teddy
bear one by one..1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and
the last teddy bear he gave covered with his
blood was the 365th...it had been a year we bcome
bfgf...i squeeze the teddy bear with the tears
flow....suddenly...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
i was shocked..i looked at the teddys...and
i take one of it, and try to press on his tummy..
*I love you~*
i tried each and every teddy bear he gav me...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*......................
and the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gav
me, I squeeze his big tummy...
*felicia, today is our very first anniversary
being after a year.....i alwayz love you,
yesterday, today, and forever........I love you....*
i dropped the teddy bear........
i never realised that Jin had actually told me
those words..every single day....till today...
i slowly picked the teddy and i whispered
to the teddy's ear..
"i love you too, Jin..and i alwayz did........"
that best fren do...One day, i realised that i love
him...so i decided to confessed my feeling to him
one nite where we camp with other frens. he said
yes, he would be my boyfren..
So we went on like other gurlfrenboyfren's
life does. Watch movie, walk in park, eat
together, go to beach....but life's not fun as when
we are still best fren....he also doesnt talk much,
or act like we are best fren, close and share
everything...for me, he is not a suitable or
loving boyfren...but i kept quitely this on
my mind...
But since the day he bcome my boyfren,
he every single day would give me a small
teddy bear...At first i thought it was lovely, but
till now, i wonder why he would gav me this...
One day, i was walking alone at a park.
Then i saw Jin talking to another gurl. I walk
toward him and i overheard him saying "i love u'' to the
gurl. I was really angry and i run home coz Jin
never told me he love me all the time we been
boyfren and gurlfren.
Then, at midnite that day, he come to my
house and i open the door. He just passed
me the teddy bear that he used to give me
everyday and said sorry coz i didn't giv u this today. i
was really angry and i shouted at him,
"Why u alwiz giv me this crap? All i wan
to hear form u is, I love you, that's it, izit too
hard???"
Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and
place the teddy bear on my palm and left away..i
throw the teddy bear into my cupboard.
The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet
at bus stop near my house..i walk there and
then he just gav me a big teddy bear,my anger
was still in high position,and i throw the teddy to the
middle of the road. He keep quiet and then he go to
the middle of the road and pick the teddy up.
He dint realise a truck was coming towards
him. I shouted at him not to pick it up and he
was about look at me,and...
*Bang*.
"JIN!!!!!!" I shouted...
the nex minute he was lying on the road,
covered with blood. He was sent to the
hospital but it's too late...i lost him...forever....
after attended his funeral, i went back
home and i hug all the teddy bear he gav me
since the day we bcome gfbf...i counted the teddy
bear one by one..1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and
the last teddy bear he gave covered with his
blood was the 365th...it had been a year we bcome
bfgf...i squeeze the teddy bear with the tears
flow....suddenly...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
i was shocked..i looked at the teddys...and
i take one of it, and try to press on his tummy..
*I love you~*
i tried each and every teddy bear he gav me...
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*
*I love you~*......................
and the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gav
me, I squeeze his big tummy...
*felicia, today is our very first anniversary
being after a year.....i alwayz love you,
yesterday, today, and forever........I love you....*
i dropped the teddy bear........
i never realised that Jin had actually told me
those words..every single day....till today...
i slowly picked the teddy and i whispered
to the teddy's ear..
"i love you too, Jin..and i alwayz did........"


0 comment:
Post a Comment