Roy Murphy
I never knew about Roy Murphy and Halpern Cowan site before. I also did not know the both relation. It made me curious. After browsing on internet, I just know that Halpern Cowan is a company and Roy Murphy is one of Halpern Cowans leader. He is a creative director. I got this information from personal website of Roy Murphy .
From Roy Murphy website, we will get a short explanation that Halpern Cowan is a communications agency that brings a digital approach to traditional marketing. Their services include website design and build, online marketing and new media consultancy. In his role as Creative Director of Halpern Cowan, Roy oversees all aspects of the creative output. He also helps shape the strategic direction of the company alongside CEO Louis Halpern. Roy also regularly speaks at universities and is passionate about developing new talent.
From Roy Murphy website, we will get a short explanation that Halpern Cowan is a communications agency that brings a digital approach to traditional marketing. Their services include website design and build, online marketing and new media consultancy. In his role as Creative Director of Halpern Cowan, Roy oversees all aspects of the creative output. He also helps shape the strategic direction of the company alongside CEO Louis Halpern. Roy also regularly speaks at universities and is passionate about developing new talent.


0 comment:
Post a Comment