June 11, 2010

Mother and Son

My mom only had one eye. I hated her, she was such an embarrassment. My mom ran a small shop at a flea market.She collected little weeds and such to sell, anything for the money we needed she was such an embarrassment.There was this one day during elementary school. I remember that it was field day, and my mom came. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school..."Your mom only has one eye?!" and they taunted me.
I wished that my mom would just disappear from this world so I said to my mom, "Mom, why don't you have the other eye?! You're only going to make me a laughingstock. Why don't you just die?" My mom did not respond. I guess I felt a little bad, but at the same time, it felt good to think that I had said what I'd wanted to say all this time.
Maybe it was because my mom hadn't punished me, but I didn't think that I had hurt her feelings very badly.
That night...I woke up, and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My mom was crying there, so quietly, as if she was afraid that she might wake me. I took a look at her, and then turned away. Because of the thing I had said to her earlier, there was something pinching at me in the corner of my heart. Even so, I hated my mother who was crying out of her one eye. So I told myself that I would grow up and become successful, because I hated my one-eyed mom and our desperate poverty.
Then I studied really hard. I left my mother and came to Seoul and studied, and got accepted in the Seoul University with all the confidence I had. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. Then I had kids, too. Now I'm living happily as a successful man. I like it here because it's a place that doesn't remind me of my mom.
This happiness was getting bigger and bigger, when someone unexpected came to see me "What?! Who's this?!"... It was my mother...Still with her one eye. It felt as if the whole sky was falling apart on me. My little girl ran away, scared of my mom's eye.
And I asked her, "Who are you? I don't know you!!!" as if I tried to make that real. I screamed at her "How dare you come to my house and scare my daughter! Get out here now!" And to this, my mother quietly answered, "oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address," and she disappeared. Thank good ness... she doesn't recognize me. I was quite relieved. I told myself that I wasn't going to care, or think about this for the rest of my life.
Then a wave of relief came upon me... one day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. I lied to my wife saying that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went down to the old shack, that I used to call a house...just out of curiosity there, I found my mother fallen on the cold ground. But I did not shed a single tear. She had a piece of paper in her hand.... it was a letter to me.
My Son,
I think my life has been long enough now. And... I won't visit Seoul anymore... but would it be too much to ask if I wanted you to come visit me once in a while? I miss you so much. And I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I decided not to go to the school.... For you... I'm sorry that I only have one eye, and I was an embarrassment for you.
You see, when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with only one eye... so I gave you mine... I was so proud of my son that was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. I was never upset at you for anything you did. The couple times that you were angry with me. I thought to myself, 'it's because he loves me.' I miss the times when you were still young around me.
I miss you so much. I love you. You mean the world to me. My world shattered! Then I cried for the person who lived for me. My Mother.

158 comment:

Reincarnation Of A Dead Man June 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Wow my friend! It's been a long time huh? Great job as usual. And i'm happy that i could post the first comment. I had to tell so many things but i don't know how to say. Plz don't delay your next blog... Love you and your blog

Anonymous June 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

can't help but cry ..ΓΌ

Unknown June 15, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Makol said-
Nothing but really heart touching and arousing respect for our parents.

Makol June 15, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Really heart touching and arousing respect for our parents.{bkmakol}

yanz June 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

a really sad & touching story... haven't heard of this one before

Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

if at all tat one eyed womens son gets into my sight i will kill him o nthe spot...

Anonymous June 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

iam crying while reading the last part of a story....

Anonymous June 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

iam crying while reading the last part of the story...

Wolfgang Schreich June 30, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

How a piece of story could have been more touching and tears-pouring! I am so moved almost out of breath that I coundn't help but sit open-eyed and heart-broken. My wife said "What is breaking you?" A real touching story that reminds me of the true unconditional love of Mother.

R>>RAO July 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

That was really, heart touching, If you have more stories like this pls post your blog to us!!^^

Dr Sirish July 31, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Nice story, but not technically correct. I am a eye doctor. I can tell with authority that nobody ever takes out the eye of any living person so as to be transplanted onto another person,no matter what.It cant be done even if the donor wishes so!Its neither legal nor ethical.

Anonymous August 8, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

superb story

Unknown August 10, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

This is a great story. well done my friend. keep it going

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

So great!!!!!!This will be an eye-opener for all ruthless children. Almost all of us hurt our parents in one way or the other. I`ll never do so for the rest of my life.

sammdy August 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Thank you so much for many good story!!!

www.sammdy.jimdo.com

GOD bless you!

upoma August 22, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

that's how mothers are...n i always wonder why God make parents so loving and selfless while He provides them with selfish children...this story may be fictional but it nevertheless points out the very lacking in our human nature....the failure to fully appreciate the love of the person who loves us the most - that is, our mother.....i may have hurt my mother on several occasions, and after reading this story, i felt terrible of those times......n i cried...wondering whether my own mother was ever hurt like this..sorry MA

aliceinchains August 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Nothing can take place of a mother!! A very heart touching story!

aliceinchains August 25, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Nothing can take place of a mother!! A very heart touching story!

senthil kumar September 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

hey.. i struck by words my friend...

alynna September 8, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

I'm jonalyn domanog from Philippines..i am really amazed of this story..it showed great love of our parents who will do everything just for us...praise to our parents!!! i love u papa ..i love u mama!

Unknown September 11, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

very wonderful story....now, we can see how big our mother's love that she had given for us...

Anthony September 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

It's touching. Good story

manjunath September 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

A very touching story indeed. We should learn to respect them and acknowledge their sacrifices when they are in senses I mean not when they are (too old to recognise) anything in this world. Very often we stop short of acknowledging their little sacrifices during our childhood to make us what we are.

Anonymous September 18, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

wow I love inspiring stories!! There is one I love, it's about two frogs which try desperately to get out of a pit while the other frogs are around and shout that they cant do it. So, one of them gives up and dies. The other goes on and on and finally manages to get out! It turns out that this frog is deaf so that he thought the others were encouraging him!! That means we should turn a deaf ear to those who say we can't do things! :)

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

amazing story!
truly amzing!

Anonymous September 23, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

UHMmmMMM....SOOOOO SAD STORY...
T_T

Anonymous September 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

it was so touching being a mom i will do the same thing for my daughter..great story

Unknown October 5, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

so touching...
can i copy this story and share to my friends...

Anonymous October 6, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

oh..I petty more the son..for he never experience anymore how happy it is to love a mother like his..a poor hearted son..dint ever realized even when the time that you had already your own children how much it kills a parent to be hated by their own children???? gosh!!!

Anonymous October 6, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

oh..I petty more the son..for he never experience anymore how happy it is to love a mother like his..a poor hearted son..dint ever realized even when the time that you had already your own children how much it kills a parent to be hated by their own children???? gosh!!!

Anonymous October 6, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

oh..I petty more the son..for he never experience anymore how happy it is to love a mother like his..a poor hearted son..don't you ever realized even when the time that you had already your own children how much it kills a parents to be hated by their own children???? gosh!!!

Anonymous October 9, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

i like the last part..so touching.thanks for sharing

Jack October 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

I had this story printed for my daughter.

Thanks a lot.

- Jack -

Unknown October 24, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

it is very nice story.......
i don't like to read the story's but this story made me to read........
thanx for writting this story...

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

so touching.. my tears falling down slowly when i read the last part of the story.. GOD BLESS sa nag post.

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

so touching.. my tears falling down slowly when i read the last part of the story.. GOD BLESS sa nag post.

www.facebook.com/bryanroyaro

Meriel ^_^ November 30, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

I am so touch. T_T
I remember my mom when i was in elementary. i am also embarrass when she go to school. because she was so thin. and she wont dress properly.. She will go to school wearing pajamas and long sleeves. i felt so embarrass about it.. but now i realized that her physical appearance is not important. she's my mother no matter what she looks like. i also realized that my mom really loves me. that's why she looks so thin because of her hard work and sacrifices.. I cant help but cry.. I LOVE U MOM!

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

i know it's kind of gay seeing a guy cried for a story :[ but i really cried because i am touch of this story. i would respect my mom everytime, i wouldn't raise my voice anymore :[ it's a shame for myself reading this story.. i just realize that i'm so wrong. i am such a big mistake :[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Touching story, but you can't transplant an eye?

shreya December 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

it is a perfect example to prove how much love moms store in them

Anonymous December 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

i don't live with my mother anymore due to a fight , just made me feel so bad about myself. Thanks to ur story i will be more compassionte about her now & god willing we can all stay together after some time.....amen !

Anonymous December 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

This was so sad...I was trying not to cry especially near the end. That kid was so nasty towards his mother. That Mother was so inspiring and amazing. Makes me so grateful for my parents and how much they do for me everyday

bimba December 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

i got tear in my eyes,its realy heart touching story

bimba December 20, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

i love my mom a lot.its a god gifts for me.my love got increased on my mom.

ankit December 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Now I am really feeling myself as guilty for my guilts against my parents.....!!!

Unknown January 16, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

gosh...the story iz way tooooo heart touching!!! It made my melt... so pity on the poor mother...

Anonymous January 20, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

i cried!! soooooo touching~ thanx for the story
BTW, is this real??

Anonymous January 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

i coudn't help crying..i know now the worth of parents,so guys do show your love to them before you'll regret in the end..time is so short..make a move now.

Winnie

Celeste inspiration January 31, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

When they say parents the easily avilable gods near you, most of the people thinks its an essagerated statement but its really true if you give the story a read.....

Quote For your Day February 8, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

hmm,.. very nice story...

PC Scan February 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

i love mom

Unknown February 11, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

A touching story I read stories like this all the time but this kind of got to me.

Shibya Singh February 22, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

really touching....love u mom...mmuuaaahh..

Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

Great and beautifull

Manish March 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Nice :)
But.. the end was predictable :(
So, NO surprise for me

Anonymous March 11, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

L.A.G.:
thank you for your point of view .
you made me think deeply .true or not .the story is touching .just thank you, i ask god to guide you to heaven .

Anonymous March 16, 2011 at 5:05 AM  

I have to say I really hope that this isn't a true story about yourself and your mother. If so its good you finally realized the mother you had but I seriously feel ashamed for you for not realizing sooner. Having only one eye is a very petty thing to be ashamed of your mother for. Good luck finding it in yourself to forgive yourself for the pain she felt.

shai March 26, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

I cannot explain my emotion on this story. It broke my heart.

chasha Ly March 30, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

Indeed, parents are instrument of making us better individuals. Why do naughty children act as if they can stand on their feet alone? Don't they ever consider the hardships that their parents undergo just to let them live? I hope children would realize how important are their parents. I hope they will realize that without them they can't taste the beauty of living. Naughty children won't realize their wickedness unless they became parents and have ill-disciplined children too.

service apartment gurgaon April 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

thank you for sharing ! it is very good !

serviced apartment gurgaon April 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Nice usefull article, it really helped me a lot ,please keep updating your site as im regular visitor of your site

Detectives in Delhi April 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Great advice. Thanks for sharing.

serviced apartment delhi April 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

It is really nice to read your post and your ideas about masterpiece. Thanks for it.

service apartment delhi April 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

Good post: snappy and informative. Of course the photographs are great too!

Cosmetic Surgery Delhi April 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

Thanks for shearing nice information

Orlando Limo Rental April 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

These are very nice! Very inspirational for This Information,thanks for putting this together.

Disney World Limo April 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

Nice work buddy! Some of these are classics!

Dr. K.BALA SHOWRI REDDY, MA, MSc, M.Phil, B.Ed., PGCTE, PhD April 15, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

very nice story, so we have to respect our parents.

suresh k nair May 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Its more than superb,excellent...
God bless you

Raghuveersingh Rathore May 5, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

This really hurted a lot. I just cant imagine how mean we kid become.

PRERNA May 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

Realllyyy very toching,,felt like crying

dobi May 18, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

good story gann,,, gan tukeran link donkkk,,

link exchangeee okay...

http://backyardquiltstudio.com/
http://eternoespectador.com
http://flyingmatch.wordpress.com

vinay May 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

really excellent and cant explain in 26 english alphabets

kritika May 30, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

i could cry every time i read it....awesome story!!!

vicky.nayak June 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

really heart touching

Velyani June 3, 2011 at 3:09 PM  

There's nothing that can replace mother's love. Thanks for this story. I cried. And I'll love my mom more than ever. I'll make her proud of me.

lovely June 19, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

wen i was reading dis story i got tears in my eyes........nd frm today i wl nt hurt my mom 4 evn a small thing.........luv u maa.

Anonymous June 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

Cant stop tears rolling from my eyes.. I don't have mom who can take care of me like this.. I miss her every minute.. but people who have this gift will never ever realize how precious is our Mother is..

Dondie Villanueva July 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Mother knows best...and mother can bear it all! Such a big HEART, so pure, so unselfish...pure LOVE indeed! Poor kid, too late to realize!

Anonymous July 16, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

heart touching..never hurt parents.. they are god.
I LOVE U MAA

Anonymous July 22, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

its a heart touching stories
nothing i got cry o lot

Queenie mariel July 31, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

such a touching story ...

can't help but cry ...

love u mom and dad ...

thenameisawesome August 6, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

A very nice and touching story. I cannot help it and started crying after reading the part where the son was reading the letter from his mom. His son took every bit of his mom for granted and failed to cherish his mom when she was around. However, I hope that people should cherish things around them and do not take any regrets to their coffin.

Anonymous August 7, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

I grew up without parents and alone till the age of 6, but without anyone's guidance, i knew which was wrong and right.Dont let you mind wander around on bad things, follow ur inner.

Anonymous August 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Very moving story...places a great respect for our parents

Anonymous August 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Very moving story...places a great respect for our parents

jojo August 9, 2011 at 3:09 AM  

speechles mom's love....i cnt stop my tear...is this is real?

jojo August 9, 2011 at 3:09 AM  

speechles mom's love....i cnt stop my tear...is this is real?

Anonymous August 16, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

i heard this before about four or five years ago in a magazine call "kuntum"...i think you should give some credit to the real writer

VENUGOPAL REDDY August 19, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

It is really heart touching story. It is an eye opener to the children who is of the son in this story. I hope who ever gone through this story please forward it to your friends. By reading this story if atleast one person changed his mind set the purpose of writing this story is got served.
I will pray to the God that God will give great enrgy to the writer of this story to write a few more stories of this kind.

Anonymous August 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

I really like the story' I used to cry when I read.. Very touching.. it pinch my heart.. ehheh'!

Anonymous August 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

cant stop the tears from falling D:

Anonymous August 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

this was retold by my clsm8 b4 .
such a nice, touching and inspiring story ..

Anonymous August 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

is this a real story?
If yes then you are having an award waiting for you from me for the BEST TOUCHING STORY

gem andaya August 31, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

so touching .. I felt sad when I read this story .. I realized that we need to love & respect our parents b4 its too late.. i love my MOM ! <3

shreyas September 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

it'l make anyone cry....

Anonymous September 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

I cried when I read this story... it just shows that a mother would do anything and everything for her own child.

Anonymous September 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

i'm so touch with this story,,,i can cry...,huhuhuhuhuhu...,all mothers must be...love back...whoever they are...

Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

the first time that i read this story i'd never knew i'm already crying i never felt my tears are coming down......................

EJ Remoreras September 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

It really has touched my heart even if I have already read some similar stories but nevertheless, it was still a very touching story and a moral should be learnt from iit for sure...

Anonymous September 30, 2011 at 3:50 AM  

this is freki crazy how can do that to a mom she that one hu create that rothe this story is a fock and god blessez you .

BRUCE NDONDELA October 6, 2011 at 4:54 AM  

bwow !!!
i could not help myself

mae October 10, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

i was really touched by this story..i hope this would be a lesson for us sons and daughters, let's love and respect our parents..i love you papa and mama..

Anonymous October 10, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

I CANT STOP CRYING !!!!HOPE ITS JUST A STORY ,, MIGHT IT NOT HAPPEN TO ANY MOTHER IN THE WORLD........WE LOVE OUR MOTHERS HEAVENLY & PROUDLY

lucky GALClover99 October 16, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

this is a very touching story...it made me cry...
thx mum and dad 4 making my life beautiful and complete!

Anonymous October 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Wow, this is really great! It almost made me cry. You really good and you deserve a round-of-applause for this. Very inspiring..

shweta October 29, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

its a really heart touching n sad story but its really hard to believe that how could a person hate his parents so badly no matter whtevr they are..:(
i proud to hv my mom as a parent who gave me such a beautifull life to live n i jst luv my mother so much...luv u mom..:):):)

shweta October 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

its a really heart touching n sad story but its really hard to believe that how could a person hate his parents so badly no matter whtevr they are..:(
i proud to hv my mom as a parent who gave me such a beautifull life to live n i jst luv my mother so much...luv u mom..:):):)

shweta October 29, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

its a really heart touching n sad story but its really hard to believe that how could a person hate his parents so badly no matter whtevr they are..:(
i proud to hv my mom as a parent who gave me such a beautifull life to live n i jst luv my mother so much...luv u mom..:):):)

Anonymous October 29, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

it's a really hearttouching story but i cant believe that how a person could hate his mother so badly no matter whtevr she is..:(
i proud to have my mother as a parent and i luv her so much:)
i had tears in my eyes afer reading this story>>:(

Anonymous November 3, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

Very hard not to cry at this <3 very touching fantastic job!

Anonymous November 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

Oh my god that is so touching. It reminds me of how much my parents love me and how i should treat them.

Anonymous November 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

i love my mother. :')

Shyamli November 9, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

its really touching story and also give a msg to eveyone to love there mother nd dont hate her.. i love my mom..as she is soo sweet

Anonymous November 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Always Love Your Mom
Cause WithOut Them
You are Not Here In thIs Earth Plane!
I lOve my MUM!

Anonymous November 16, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

is this a true story. if it is then i fell sorry for such a horrible person like you why didnt you die

Anonymous November 17, 2011 at 4:24 AM  

Dr. Sirish is actually wrong, so please don't doubt the validity of this story. As I recall from the newspapers, this was published by a well-known businessman in Korea's small circle of corporate elites as a piece detailing his single biggest regret in life.

FYI, Korean medical laws are much different from those of America. There are plenty of documented cases of eye transplantation from a living donor to disabled patients/family members. Unless our medical journals are lying.

lucille montes November 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

im inspired by this story, and i should love my mom,

Anonymous November 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

So sorry my mum, if i hav hurt u ever. Its a very heart touching story

Anonymous November 27, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

what a sad story...i wont be able to sleep tonight...

Anonymous November 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

liked ur story so much.....keep writing :)

Anonymous December 8, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

love our parents before its too late!!!

Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

I can relate to not showing feelings and emotions..this story brought many tears. Thanks. I plan to share with others.

Anonymous December 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

nice one..................
very nice...................

cambpankaj4471 January 1, 2012 at 1:44 AM  

its really gr8. mom is always gr8

Anonymous January 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

I'm weeping... but sadly sometimes it's the other way around... from a hurting & scarred daughter of narcissistic parents.

Anonymous January 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM  

..hi im from the phil.. this story made me cry.. this remind me of my mom.. this story makes me realize how my mom is important to me.. she even sacrifice all just for a damn-guy like me.. thanks for you story .. this story made me to love my mother so much..

Naushan January 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM  

evil you do remains with you . the good you do comes back to you

Daniel January 24, 2012 at 4:54 AM  

I know how the story will ends but while reading it makes me to give respect to my mom.I Love you mom

Daniel January 24, 2012 at 4:55 AM  

really Heart touching

Investor February 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

Nice story...
I have some more stories like this on my blog. Hope you will like them
my blog : www.passweet.blogspot.com

Aakash Thakur February 4, 2012 at 4:51 AM  

Really, its touching, inspiring, painful.. stories. Doesn't need to go anywhere for searching the God.. infact our Mother is our real God.

Anonymous February 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM  

omg i love this story first one i ever read in this blog!!!!!!!!!!!

omisakin olufela February 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM  

Your mother is really caring, If it were to be me, I would be ashamed to go back to SEOUL and i will ask for forgiveness. real life touching....

lvgod February 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM  

i have been hurting my mother by not listening to her and stuff... after reading this story.. i understand whats she wants is the best for me... thanks for posting this story.. it might have been hard for you while u were writing. but i am glad that u understood her in the end.. may god bless you .. hope you will meet your mum again on the final day!!!

Anonymous March 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

wow...u make me cry with this story...thanks'''im so touch...i love my mom

Anonymous March 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

u are bad, dont offend plz.. I just want to say to you that u dont need to treat ur mom as a embarrasment. u know what, mothers are the most special women in our lives..

Smitha Muthu March 20, 2012 at 6:25 AM  

Yes,well expressed,Where there is love sacrifice is inevitable....When one has really experienced the genuine love the source of LOVE gives the inner stregth to sacrifice everything!

Gaurav Luthra April 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

This is a gr8 lesson for every child who feel ashamed of their parents. Thanks a lot for posting this my friend.

Anonymous April 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM  

Disgusting! The in humanity u have.your mother loved you and lost her eye for YOU ,and all u showed in return was hate for her .

best life May 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

children can behave badly with mother but she always love us and ready to accept us in any condition .
i remember a great quote .
if you don't believe in god look at in your mother's eyes .

Whenangelscryforyou May 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

Now...I would say....LOVE OUR Parents...I love you Mom..Happy Mother's Day!!!

Whenangelscryforyou May 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

Now...I would say Love you parents.....I love you MOm!! Happy mother's day!!

Anonymous May 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM  

a very nice story.. we need to love our mother inspite of their differences..

Anonymous May 23, 2012 at 3:24 AM  

wow... it is a fantastic story. When i have seen the comments from these many people.. I would definitely say... the mother and the child relationship is the best relationship in the world. bless you all!!!

SEO Freelance June 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

So touching. Nothing can replace the love of a mother to her sons. I just hold my tears but deep in my heart, I am so pity with the son. It's too late for him.

Anonymous June 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM  

This is the very touching story and it is true that you cannot replace that love between a mother and their son. At least the mother did not die.

Anonymous July 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

you made us cry..we should always love, obey and give them importance to all their sacrifices not only this time but forever...for they are the ones who gave us this wonderful life.on earth!

FJayvee July 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM  

this made me cry alot

Unknown July 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM  

its realy touching i want to hug my mom now tightly

Anonymous July 27, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

The last part of da story made me cry while readin...very heart touchin st0ry indeed

Anonymous July 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

I never thought i could find a touching story who would realy made me cry...now i just realize how important our parents in our life..

Anonymous July 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

I never thought i could find a touching story who would realy made me cry...now i just realize how important our parents in our life..

Anonymous September 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

it made my heart melt, you are a very lucky man having a mom like that, its just that you didn't see why did she do it for you, regrets are always in the end..:(

Serviced Apartments in Delhi September 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

heart touching story. such a nice writing full of feelings. Hats off to you my friend!!!

Rental Apartments in Gurgaon

Curt September 23, 2012 at 3:48 AM  

This is a touching story, but clearly just a parable, as eye transplants are not possible. Let alone 30 years ago. See
http://www.nei.nih.gov/eyeonnei/askthedoctor/archive/0310.asp
http://surgery.about.com/od/proceduresaz/f/Is-An-Eye-Transplant-Possible.htm

best kind of life November 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

mother love is the best gift to human by the god . our mother keep us in her stomach for 9 months .
i remember a great quotes
"if you don't believe in angels look into your mother's eyes "

Unknown November 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

it really made my eyes tears.. thanks fo this very wonderful story.. -mac..

p.s.
i did share your stories in my fb accnt for others be able to read these stories..